Ultra Deep Sea ROV Work
Due to our experience, knowhow and innovative approach we have successfully operated a dual ROV system at depths greater than 5,000 metres - for more than 10,800 hours of operation.
- Part 1 - 10th. July 2016 to the 20th. of Sep 2016
- Part 2 - 16th. of Feb 2017 to the 10th. of June 2017
- Part 3 - 15th. of Dec 2017 – ongoing today
Key lessons learned from project:
“Working two companies together at sea for + 30 months, the skillset, mindset, planning, operation and execution are all crucial factors, in order to succeed with a project of this caliber. Together we have managed to set goals, objectives and worked together on all levels to carry out and plan this extreme project.
One of the key lessons learned is:
- Rethinking of the HSEQ system managing the safety onboard: Safety Awareness Walks are implemented with high focus on routine work
- All crew onboard (from both companies) are doing a staff rotation, in order to get a deeper knowledge and broader skillset
This has resulted in more initiative and constructive feedback in our standard HSEQ-reporting, which in the end creates a better working environment along with a higher level of mutual focus on accomplishing the task."